Our team of superheroes is growing and we’re always looking for talented, smart and extraordinary individuals. Think you got what it takes to be a superhero on our team? Tell us why you’d add value to our team and submit your resume. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales Account Manager(s)
- Junior Accounting Clerk
- System Administrator – Contract
Sales Account Manager
About the Role
We are looking to hire exceptional people to join our growing sales team and drive revenue to meet aggressive growth targets.
The ideal candidate will possess a consultative ‘problem solving’ approach to selling and be able to showcase our range of services to prospects. Candidates must be comfortable cold calling prospective clients, working a pipeline of prospects in a CRM and are comfortable engaging over the telephone, by email, or in person.
You are a hard worker and hustle to make things happen. You know how to find revenue. You are a hunter. You will be responsible for selling business internet, network and telecom services to small, medium and large companies. You will help customers identify how Urbanfibre’s services can help grow their businesses, improve customer and staff satisfaction and manage costs. At the same time, you will grow your knowledge of Internetworking and gain sales experience.
You will identify prospective customers, qualify their needs, and close opportunities. Post-sale, you will remain in touch with the customer to help ensure we are delivering high levels of customer service and making existing customers aware of new services as they are launched.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Research and qualify leads through social media, phone calls, emails and LinkedIn
- Build a funnel of qualified opportunities
- Identify prospective customers, work with Business Development resources, cold-call, attend meetings, develop and present proposals, negotiate with customers and close deals.
- Meet your individual sales quota and assist the team in reaching overall goals.
- Update the CRM to maintain accurate call or contact records to support sales metrics.
- Provide Operations with a Scope of Work for each sold customer with a description of the solution, key contacts, proposed dates/phases and other information.
- Participate in sales and marketing meetings, planning and activities at events or on-site
- You should have a minimum of 3 years experience in a sales role – you’re able to pick up the phone and call people and be comfortable meeting customers at their office to discuss their business objectives.
- If you have business experience in Internet, SaaS, Software application, IT, Computer hardware, Hosting or Network provider/ISP industry, you will find that experience helpful as it will make you successful faster
- You can use Excel, MSWord, Google Docs and create written proposals and are good at live presentations
- It’s an asset if you can speak Mandarin or Cantonese, but not a necessity
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce, Sales or related field
Measures of Success
- Meet monthly quota for monthly contracts sold and installation revenue
- Quality of customer engagement resulting in high customer satisfaction
- Quality and accuracy of record-keeping in the CRM
As this is a full-time position you will be paid a base salary on a bi-weekly basis plus commission on each billed customer
You will be able to join the company benefits program after satisfactory completion of a probationary period
Think you got what it takes to join our team? Tell us why you’d add value to our team and submit your resume.
Junior Accounting Clerk
Urbanfibre is looking for a Junior Accounting Clerk to help support our business as we grow. You will be responsible for a variety of duties including: answering customer billing enquiries, issuing monthly billing statements, collection of accounts, preparation of reports, batch processing credit card payments, assisting with inventory control, office administration and special projects as required.
As a Junior Accounting Clerk, a typical day might include the following:
- Performing a variety of accounting tasks – everything from data entry to collections to financial statement preparation to reporting;
- Performing a variety of customer service tasks – responding to billing enquiries via phone and email, processing new customer signups;
- Performing a variety of office administration tasks;
- Addressing day-to-day accounting related queries or issues;
- Other ad hoc duties as required;
Our must haves:
- 2-3 years of related experience in an office environment;
- Accounting experience preferred;
- High level of proficiency in Excel;
- Strong analytical skills and experience;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task;
The Ideal Candidate:
- Intelligent and great communicator;
- Passionate and results-oriented with a strong work ethic;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Ability to handle high volumes of work;
- Desire to learn new skills + ‘can do’ mindset;
System Administrator, Contract – ISP Services Platform
Urbanfibre is looking for a talented Systems Administrator to help us support and upgrade our legacy ISP services platform. The ISP services platform has powered internet service providers across North America for over a decade with white labeled billing, radius, customer support, email and web hosting services.
This is a three month contract with potential for long term (either permanent or contract)
- Update documentation of current ISP Services platform
- Troubleshoot and stabilize existing ISP Services platform
- Extract data from database to support manual billing process
- Create Upgrade Plan with other IT resources
- Execute Upgrade Plan and upgrade ISP services platform
Skills and Experience
Minimum 5 years as a System Administrator
Experience with most of the below technologies:
- OS: Solaris
- Databases: Oracle/MySQL
- Language: Java / Websphere
- Web: Apache
- Firewalls: OpenBSD PF
- Email: Dmail, IronPort
- Auth: Radius (custom)
- Misc: Foundry Brocade
- Experience with Virtualization a definite asset.
- Experience in OS hardening, system security and auditing.
Think you got what it takes to join our team? Tell us why you’d add value to our team and submit your resume. email@example.com