There is so much left to build
We grow everyday as individuals and as a company. We are looking for talented, smart and extraordinary people to join our team, to build and support a networking and communications infrastructure that is best suited for the local market.
Think you got what it takes? Tell us why and submit your resume.
Product Marketing Manager
Urbanfibre is currently seeking a Product Marketing Manager to formulate a product delivery strategy to solve real problems for our customers and create value for the company.
For over 30 years, Urbanfibre has delivered high performance, robust fibre optic network and internet services that businesses rely on for their mission critical needs.
We deliver Internet, Network, Telecom and Fibre services over 215+ Km of our own network covering the greater Vancouver region as well as beyond their network through carrier partners.
About the Role
We are looking for a very talented person to join our team and spearhead our commercial and residential services offering and ensure that we continue to exceed the expectations of our customers while delivering in-demand products and services that meet top line business objectives.
This is a new position that requires you to be an advocate for the customer and have a deep understanding of what drives behaviour in our market.
The Product Manager requires sound business acumen and will take full product ownership including product vision, go-to-market strategies, customer experience, product lifecycle management, business planning, benchmarking and customer acquisition.
Responsibilities will include:
- Product ownership over commercial and residential portfolio
- Establish and achieve customer acquisition and revenue targets
- Establish / maintain customer profiles
- Gather and document requirements
- Confirm or reset Product to Market fit including packaging/pricing
- Develop and maintain competitive matrix and awareness of competitive threats.
- Identify and map out processes and organizational impact
- Create Need/Feature/Benefit tables
- Update / maintain product roadmap
- Research / plan product add-ons / improvements / additions
- Create collateral matrix and guide creation of product collateral
- Develop go to market plans and strategies and work with marketing to fulfill
- Provide product line oversight including pricing, processes, placement, marketing promotion coordination and technology refresh.
- Product/service demonstrations, and other customer interactions
- University degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum of 5 years product management experience.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external parties.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong communication (oral and written), analytical, decision making, negotiating, time management, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio) applications.
- Minimum of 3 years telecommunications experience desired.
- Experience with Vendor Management.
- Experience with residential market segment including understanding of customer needs.
- Strong and effective communicator across the business to drive continuity
- A positive, “can do” attitude
- Thrives in a fast paced, self-learning environment.
- Has an extreme passion and commitment for driving results
Please note that the selected candidate is required to successfully complete a background check.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter using the form below.
Resume - Submission
Send us your resume’ for any future opportunities that may come up at Urbanfibre. We would love to know more about you.